Information and request for consent to the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
In accordance with the obligations established by the Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n.196, regarding the processing of personal data “Privacy Code”, we inform you that:
- Your personal data will be collected and processed by our staff, using both manual and electronic and telematic means, for the sole purpose of managing the work / business relationship, in full compliance with the security and confidentiality rules provided for by provisions of the law.
- The collection of your data is essential for the execution of the work / business relationship and the eventual refusal on your part could prevent the execution of the obligations undertaken by us.
- Your data might be forwarded by us only to recipients of the law, of contract or regulations.
- The owner of the collected data is DR Costruzioni srl, with registered office in Via 1° Maggio n ° 40 Maerne, Italy – email@example.com. At your request, you will be informed of the name of the person responsible for data processing.
- With regard to the above data, you can exercise all the rights provided by art. 7 of the Italian Civil Code and in particular the right to access your personal data and to request their correction; to update and cancel if incomplete, incorrect or collected in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their processing for legitimate reasons, by addressing your request to the data controller referred to in point 4.